A very short study this morning. Blackaby focused on a general pattern of prayer and how God speaks to us in prayer.
- God takes the initiative, causing us to want to pray. Have you ever felt the urge to talk to God out of the clear blue?
- The Holy Spirit reveals God’s will. While you are praying, have you ever felt the urge to do something?
- We pray in agreement with God’s will I wish the health/wealth bunch would understand this.
- Adjust your life to what God reveals. Why ask God to speak if you aren’t going to do anything with His words?
- There may be times when I should wait for confirmation or further direction before proceeding, especially if it feels “off the wall”.
- Obey. Do. Act.
- We are the tools through which God’s purposes are accomplished.
- We experience God through this process, building our faith.
Prayer is such a wonderful gift from God!
Call to me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.