just us. When SU and I were watching the Democratic response to the Presidents’ State of the Union address, we were cracking up at the guy’s eyebrows that was speaking. Turns out we weren’t the only ones!
- An eye for an eye… brow (EmilyYee’s C-Log)
- “9:22 – Er, what’s with the arched eyebrow?” (Captainâ€™s Quarters)
- “Why Kaine and his crazy Eyebrow? At the risk of being called shallow, that Eyebrow was off the hook.” (Blogcritics.org)
- “Gov. Tim Kaine’s eyebrow hurts.” (Human Events)
- I Went on National TV and All Anyone Saw Was My Eyebrows (Raw Fisher)
- “radical extremeist eyebrow” (John Breneman’s “Fake News”)
Man, the Dems can’t catch a break! What’s really funny is that they already knew he had a tendency to arch that catepillar!
Update: This one is pretty funny too: Red State Especially when you notice that the date is over a week PRIOR to the catepillar release.
And maybe, just maybe this is the best: (from KLJ at The Corner but posted here as a comment) : “does The Rock know that Kaine stole his trademark facial expression?”